Celebrate the “Golden State of Mind” with California Wine Month
14 July 7:30pm - 9:30pm
15/F, Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317-319 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan
Course fee: $880.00;Group Discount: $780.00
California Wine Month is returning this summer for its fifth edition, and this year AWSEC is partnering with California Wine Institute to bring you 7 premium wines to celebrate California’s ‘Golden State of Mind’ with wine lovers and enthusiasts!
Blessed with wonderful year-round weather that boasts abundant sunshine and cool coastal breezes, as well as a diverse terroir that supports more than 110 grape varieties, California has long been known for its high-quality wines. It also boasts a wine culture that is innovative, creative, and original, constantly encourages experimentation and “trying something new”. Anything is possible - this is their ‘Golden State of Mind’.
This outstanding line-up of wines is a perfect example of the diversity and excellence of California wines and how they continue to evolve.
• Dollarhide Estate Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2022, Napa Valley
• Don Miguel Vineyard 'La Masia' Chardonnay 2019, Russian River Valley
• Tous Ensemble Pinot Noir 2017, Sonoma Coast
• Waterstone Merlot Napa Valley 2018, Napa Valley
• The Prisoner Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, Napa Valley
• Heitz Cabernet Sauvignon Lot C-91 2018, Napa Valley
• Burgess Contadina Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Napa Valley
Asia Wine Service & Education Centre (AWSEC)
Asia Wine Service & Education Centre (AWSEC) has been providing education services to the trade and the public for over 28 years. Our top-quality wine, sake and spirits education and training are delivered by our team of highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated educators.